This dressing goes with EVERYTHING. I ate it for a week straight with all my meals!
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine vinegar, basil, garlic, mustard, sugar and honey in a food processor or blender. Puree mixture until smooth and bright green.
- With motor running, slowly add the salad oil to form an emulsion.
- Add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
It’s great with salads, seafood, even red meat!