- 1 cup salted butter
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease and flour an 8×8 baking dish.
- Over a double broiler, melt butter and white chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Mix in sugar and matcha powder.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chunks and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes