Ebi Mayo, perfect as an appetizer or goes well with rice as a main dish!
- 1 pack of Shrimp (shell off), usually 20 shrimps in the large packs
- 1 cup carbonated water
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup kewpie mayo
- Oil for frying
- Shell and wash the shrimp, pat dry
- mix the carbonated water and flour
- prep the oil in the frying pan, heat on high, reduce to medium heat when ready to fry
- take the shrimp, dip into the batter and place away from you in the frying pan
- About 1 min on each side, take out and place onto a paper towel
- Once all the shrimp is done, mix the chili sauce and mayo together
- Dip each shrimp into the sauce until covered.
- Serve while hot!