If you have a pasta maker at home, your options are ENDLESS!
Ingredients: Serves 2-3
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
Customize to your liking!
As pictured, I added Taro extract to one of them
- Cuttlefish Ink
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and oil together
- Slowly combine egg mixture with flour
- Using the dough attachment on your kitchenaid, let it mix for about 8 min
- Take the dough out and flour well before running it through your pasta maker
- I usually flatten to about the #5 knob
- You can freeze or cook the pasta right away, if you’re cooking it, boil for about 2 minutes