Easy DIY taco night!
Today it’s all about the roasted red pepper sauce!
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 Pack of soft tortillas
- 2 strips of top sirloin steak
- 1/2 cup of corn, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 cups field greens
- 2 red peppers
- 1/2 cup kewpie mayo
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Sear the beef to medium rare, set aside to cool
- Cut the red peppers in half, take out the seeds, roast in the oven at 400F for about 20 min or until soft
- take out the peppers and let cool before slicing into smaller pieces
- in a processor, combine the red pepper, mayo, salt, sugar, pepper and sriracha
- Blend until incorporated
- Slice the beef into strips
- Plate all the garnishes around the table for DIY beef tacos!