Dairy free pumpkin pie! Well… if you exclude the whip cream we put on top afterwards. This pie is so very simple, with minimal ingredients too!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 egg for the eggwash
- preheat the oven to 350F
- mix the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl, adjust to your liking, add more sugar if you want it to be sweeter
- after tasting the puree to your liking, add the egg as a binder, mix well
- now add the puree into the pie crust
- I had 2 pie crusts, so I used the second one to make a design on the top! Use your imagination!
- now brush with egg wash and bake for 40 – 45 minutes