It’s basically wings soaked in Nuoc Mam (vietnamese fish sauce) but what’s wrong with that??
Ingredients: Serves 2 – 3
- 1 lb Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small red chilis
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Coat the chicken wings in corn starch
- Deep fry wings for 7 minutes or until cooked throughout
- Remove wings from oil, drain and pat dry
- Repeat fry for another 2 min
- In another bowl, combine all the other ingredients to make the sauce
- The sauce is clearly very liquid, but that’s the point!
- toss the wings in the sauce, until every wing is coated
- the left over sauce at the bottom of the bowl can be used to dip!
- Sprinkle with more chilis if preferred