This is incredibly easy to make, I will admit, it was a bit bland, so I suggest drizzling with a little soysauce, or even eating with buttered toast.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 4 eggs
- Salt, pepper, paprika to taste
- Soy sauce to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Carve out a little more avocado from the center so that the egg would fit inside
- ** Do one at a time. Place the avocado half on a baking tray and carefully crack an egg into a bowl on the side. Using a spoon, take the egg and carefully fill the avocados. You usually have a bit of egg white left over, this is why you use this method to avoid the egg spilling over
- Repeat for all 4 halves
- Bake for 15 min or until the egg white is opaque.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, or drizzle with soysauce