Easiest apple pie you will ever have
- 2 Pre-made pie crusts
- 6 granny smith apples
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 – 2 tbsp lemon juice ( I like my apple pies tarte)
- 1 egg for egg wash
Optional** Caramel Sauce!
- Thaw the pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Peel the apples and cut them 0.5 cm thick slices
- toss in the lemon juice and dust the brown sugar and flour and now mix until fully coated!
- line them evenly into one of the pie crusts
- OPTIONAL** between every few layers of apples, drizzle caramel sauce!
- Now take the other pie crust to use as a cover. I rolled mine out and created a weave, but you can just place on top and seal the edges
- Brush on the egg wash and bake for 45 min or until crust is browned. I stuck a fork in just to check if the apple slices have gotten soft.
Enjoy! And serve with ice cream!