MAKE YOUR OWN ICE CREAM! This is so simple too! Just 2 ingredients!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp of the flavoring you want
- in the image above, I used pandan flavoring, and in the image below, I made mint chocolate chip!
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks appear
- Pour in the condensed milk and fold in until smooth
- add in your flavoring and let your imagination run wild!
I saw a posting where someone added chocolate chip chunks and made the ice cream a dark blue to make cookie monster ice cream! How clever!