This breakfast could NOT be any simpler, but so creative and fun!
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (i used cheddar & parmesan)
- 1 tbsp margarine/butter
- 1 avocado
Preheat oven to 375F
- Using the back of a spoon, press down the center of the bread
- Spread the margarine or butter around the crust
- Crack the egg into the center of the bread
- sprinkle the shredded cheese around on the crust
- Bake for 10 – 15min until cheese is golden and egg whites have turned opaque
- Slice the avocado (drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired)
- Plate and Enjoy!