This is honestly one of my favorite pastas, and SO very simple to make!
- Your choice of pasta (to serve 2 – 3 people)
- 1/2 – 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (to your preference)
- 1/4 melted butter
- 1 can of clams, rinsed and drained
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, ground into a paste
- boil the pasta as per instructions on the package, drain
- melt the butter, parmesan, clams and garlic into a separate saucepan
- once heated and butter/cheese melted, add the pasta
Stir and Enjoy!
Easy right?? But tastes like a million dollars!