I love avocados, this is by no means filling, but a great way to add kick to any meal!
- 1 – 2 avocados
- kewpie mayo
- seaweed flakes
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin (this is different than the rice wine! much sweeter)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients together for the soysauce dressing
- slice the avocado into thing long strips
- drizzle the kewpie mayo on top
- drizzle the soysauce on top
- sprinkle the seaweed flakes!
**TIP the soysauce dressing keeps for at least 2 weeks!