Seared ahi tuna with wasabi sesame crust!
1 fillet of tuna steak
1 tbsp sesame seaweed mix (can find in asian markets)
2 tsp wasabi
Reduced soysauce (to taste)
Seaweed salad (can find in asian markets)
Reduced soysauce instructions:
- 1/2 cup soysauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
Reduced soysauce directions:
- Boil the soysauce and sugar until it bubbles and foams, turn down the head to low for another 5 minutes and pour into a bowl
- refrigerate until ready to use!
- mix the sesame seaweed flakes with the wasabi until it becomes a paste
- smear the paste onto both sides of the tuna steak
- sear the steak, about 45 seconds on each side
- cut into slices and plate!
- arrange seaweed salad and drizzle with reduced soysauce