So simple yet it’ll impress any dinner guests! it’s all in the display!
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup seaweed salad (can buy anywhere that makes sushi, even supermarkets)
- 1 cup cubed fresh salmon
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced soy sauce (instructions below)
Reduced soysauce instructions:
- 1/2 cup soysauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
Reduced soysauce directions:
- Boil the soysauce and sugar until it bubbles and foams, turn down the head to low for another 5 minutes and pour into a bowl
- refrigerate until ready to use!
Directions for avocado salmon:
- Combine the salmon, seaweed salad, sesame seeds, red onions, half the reduced soysauce and mix.
- cut the avocado in half and scoop out a little extra for more room for the salmon mix
- plate and drizzle with the reduced soysauce
- chill until ready to serve!