Red velvet cake mix waffles!
- Red velvet cake mix
- (ingredients from cake mix instructions: milk, water, vegetable oil)
- Whipped cream instructions: OR just buy premade cream cheese icing, just as good! (Maybe even better)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- caramel sauce
- Mix together the cake mix and ingredients as per package instructions
- spray waffle iron
- spoon batter onto waffle iron, close up and wait about 2 min
- repeat until finished with batter
- IF you chose to make whipped cream instead of using cream cheese frosting
- Whip the heavy cream, when the cream starts foaming, mix in the icing sugar
- now plate! Add a drizzle of caramel sauce and a dollop of whipping cream (Or the cream cheese icing)
Best eaten when warm!