Vanilla cupcake ingredients:
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 packet Vanilla pudding
Vanilla pudding Middle:
- Buy an instant box of vanilla pudding and make according to instructions
Ganache Filling recipe:
- 1 cup of chocolate melts (white, milk or dark)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Repeat with Vanilla cupcakes
- Set Aside to cool.
- Using a double broiler technique, melt the chocolate when completely melted, pour in the heavy cream mix until completely combined if the mixture is still lumpy, add more heavy cream until smooth don’t worry if it seems too liquidy, the mixture will solidify in the fridge
Filling the cupcakes:
- I cut the middle in a cone shape, and cut the tip of the cone
- Fill with Vanilla pudding and place the middle back on top
- Spoon the ganache on top to seal everything in