Okay, you may think lamb takes a lot of work, but it’s honestly one of the quickest, easiest red meats to cook!
Rack of Lamb
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
Basil & Parsley mint vinegar sauce
- 3 tsp Mint vinegar (got this at a specialty store)
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- create a dry rub with all the dry ingredients and cover the lamb
- in a plastic bag, place the lamb inside, careful not to puncture the bag with the ribs
- pour in the red wine vinegar and let it marinate for about an hour
- preheat the oven at 375F
- take this out of the bag and sear the outside of the lamb, think of this as if you want to keep in all the juice when you bake it
- cover with tin foil and bake for 20 min, this creates a medium, blushed lamb, leave it in a bit longer if you want your lamb cooked well.
- While the lamb is baking, blend all the ingredients to make the sauce
- Take the lamb out and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting.