I found a couple glass cups lying around and bought some new tinted blue mason jars. Initially I was just going to leave them as is and use them as pencil holders. But what’s the fun in that??
- Use painters tape to line off the bottom
- mix glitter and modpodge and cover the bottom of the jars, allow to dry
- peel off the painters tape and using a glue gun, glue the tip of the twine and start raveling it around the jars until desired height
- put a dab of glue and snip off the ends
- Using the glue gun, seal on the seashells to hide the uneven raveled ends
Voila! Pretty glittered DIY pencil holders!