As I said in my last post, we could use the excess cupcakes left over, especially the chocolate ones. Easily make it into Cake Balls! It was too much effort to make them into cake pops with the stick, so I just left them on the cupcake liners.
- Left over cupcakes =)
- 1 scoop on store bought icing
- 2 cups white chocolate melts
- 2 cups dark chocolate melts
- Crumble the left over cupcakes into a large bowl
- add the scoop of icing
- mix together with your hands
- form into cake balls and set onto a baking tray, place in freezer while you do the rest and prep chocolate
- Melt the white chocolate on a double broiler (you can divide up your chocolate if you want multiple colors)
- Take cake balls out of freezer, using a cocktail fork, dip each cake ball into the chocolate mixture and place aside
- repeat with dark chocolate
- decorate as you please
Enjoy your left over cake bits!