So cute right? I had so much fun making these. I love making cupcakes look like a different kind of food! Weird, but in the end it’s still a delicious cupcake!
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Marshmallow Buttercream Ingredients:
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow fluff
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- About 1 bag (32 oz) powdered sugar
- Strawberry Jam
- Whoppers or Chocolate covered blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the icing
- Put the frosting into a piping bag that has a small circular tip
- Go nuts when Frosting Cupcakes so it looks like spaghetti
- Add on strawberry jam
- place on the Whoppers or chocolate covered blueberries to look like meatballs
Voila! Spaghetti and Meatball cupcakes!