Rice-less Sushi! I’ve been feeling pretty swollen lately, so I decided to try cutting out carbs for a little bit. And I made some salmon wrapped sushi!
- Fresh salmon – sliced thin
- Seaweed paper
- cucumbers – julienne
- Avocado – julienne
- Japanese Mayo
- Lay out seaweed on sushi roller
- add cucumbers and avocados
- drizzle with mayo and sriracha and roll
- make sure the roll is tight and line your counter with plastic wrap
- lay down sliced salmon
- roll the sushi you just made with the salmon and plastic wrap, twist the ends of the wrap and refrigerate
- Wait for it to set for about half an hour, now slice into pieces!