Ceviche! I don’t know why it took me so long to try making this! It’s so delicious, no salt, no seasoning, it’s delicious!
- Whole bag of frozen (uncooked and thawed) shrimps
- 12 – 14 raw scallops (can be frozen, just thaw the night before)
- Juice of 4 limes
- half a cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno
- A whole Bunch of cilantro (this is the most important veggie!)
- Cut scallops and shrimps into the same size, (to your preference) into a large mixing bowl and pour in half the lime juice. Make sure the lime juice covers the seafood completely, leave in the fridge while you prepare the veggies
- dice up cucumbers, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno and chop cilantro. Place all the veggies in a separate bowl and pour in the rest of the lime juice.
- once the seafood has turned opaque and firmed up, pour both bowls together and drain. I like to leave some lime juice in, it tastes so much better that way!
Done! So easy, so healthy!