- 6 C. pureeded Watermelon
- 5C. white sugar
- 1/2 C bottled or fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg Pectin
- Cut up watermelon
- blend watermelon
- Sift the seeds
- Add to giant (and when I say giant, I mean it) pot. Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring to a Boil.
- Then I began to cut up the watermelon. It was HUGE so there was plenty to go around. I went ahead and doubled it.
- Once it starts to boil, the mixture will have doubled in size.
- once boiled, add the pectin, and leave to boil for another 10 min
- Let it simmer for another 10 min
- Remove from heat and pour into sterile jars
Enjoy! Tastes GREAT with Brie & Toast!