- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- bag of mini reeses pieces
- One container of store bought icing (vanilla), you can use this recipe with any other vanilla icing as well. I was short on time
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoon milk (use to your desired consistancy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well.
- Mix in the Reeses Pieces
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Mix icing, peanut butter, milk together in a bowl
- Frost Cupcakes
- Add another mini reeses pieces on top and Frost, so it looks like a mini cupcake!
Enjoy your Inception Reeses Pieces Cupcake!