Have an old pair of heels that you don’t like anymore? LOVE GLITTER?
I got bored of my nude pumps, they were more white than nude, and I didn’t like that, I think I bought them cause they were on sale… Anyways. So at first I tried glittering the bottom and it worked out perfectly! But then…. it still felt like it was missing something, so I decided to glitter the whole thing!
You need 3 things:
- Fine Glitter (your choice in color)
- Waterproof Mod Podge (I used a glitter one, walked in snow, and it turned out fine)
- makeup sponge (cheap if you buy at dollarstore)
- paint a layer of mod podge on the surface of your shoe
- dust a layer of glitter on top
- wait until fully dried
- repeat if you want a darker shade of glitter
- sponge on another layer of mod podge to seal in the glitter
YAY! New shoes! ENJOY!